Meet the Team
Our Team is made up of dedicated professionals based in California, Kenya, and Zambia. We share a deep commitment to Fistula Foundation’s mission: creating a world where no woman is forced to endure a life of misery and isolation simply for trying to bring a child into the world.
Our Board of Directors is comprised entirely of volunteers from sectors including business, law, finance, and fundraising. They keep us focused on our bottom line: providing as many life-changing fistula surgeries as possible.
How can we help you? If you give us a call, we promise you’ll get one of our staff, not a maze of recorded messages. Here’s how to reach out:
Hours: Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm Pacific Time
(866) 756-3700 (toll free U.S.)
Our Core Values
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do: Teamwork, Productiveness, Initiative, and Gratefulness.
- Grateful to generous donors who enable everything we do
- Grateful to doctors, medical teams and outreach workers, who strive tirelessly to provide life-transforming care
- Grateful for the jobs that enable us to help transform women’s lives
- Takes pride in performance and initiates self-development
- Establishes and meets goals
- Takes ownership of quality and quantity of work
- Effectively builds relationships and networks
- Works well with others
- Solicits input and shares information with others
- Acts in the organization’s best interest
- Seeks out opportunities to strengthen organization
- Fosters innovative ideas and follows through on implementation
- Consistently goes the extra mile
- Exhibits commitment to dynamic growth